The only deep frying oil William Angliss choose to train Australia’s next top chefs.
Your reputation and the success of your establishment are too important to trust to just any cooking oil. Deep frying oils are the workhorse of your kitchen and the quality is paramount to the taste of the food you serve your customers. Peerless Foods are committed to offering you a range of deep frying oils such as cottonseed, sunflower and tallow that deliver long fry-life, superior drain-off, neutral oil taste, and most importantly crisp tasting food. Vegan and vegetarian options are available.
Why risk your reputation to anything else?
Formula 40 15 litre bag-in-box
Formula 40 is a premium heavy duty deep frying oil. Now also available in a lighter OH & S friendly bag in box. Fully recyclable carton. Halal certified.
Formula 40 20 litres
Formula 40 is a uniquely formulated oil for heavy-duty deep frying. It's thicker, robust base ensures a longer fry life and superior drain-off, while its neutral oil taste helps retain food's natural flavour. It is the frying oil of choice for the William Angliss Institute, the specialist training provider of tourism, hospitality and events industries. Halal certified.
Pura Sun Ultra Hi Oleic Sunflower Oil 20 litres
A pure 100% Hi-oleic sunflower oil delivering exceptionally long fry life with the added versatility to be used for culinary purposes such as shallow frying, sauces and dressings. A healthier option for your customers, with low saturated fat and high mono-unsaturated fat. Halal certified.
Sunbeam is the trusted solidified deep-frying oil with a long fry life that is excellent value for money. It delivers:
- Longer deep-frying - A higher smoke point and neutral odour, allows you to deep fry for longer, providing value to every fry.
- A healthier plant-based solid oil - Sunbeam is made from a cholesterol-free plant-based vegetable oil and is the healthier option for your customers.
- OH&S Friendly - Available in a 12.5kg carton so it’s easier to store and lift.
- Environmentally friendly - The 12.5kg cardboard carton is fully collapsible and recyclable to take up less room in your establishment.
Gold Leaf Deep Frying Oleo 12.5kg
Gold Leaf Deep Frying Oleo is a tallow-based heavy duty deep frying medium that is exceptional value for money. It has a higher smoke point which seals food faster, guaranteeing the best taste and crispiness fry after fry. Now with antifoam, delivering even longer frying life. In a lighter, O H & S friendly 12.5kg carton.
Frytol 20 kg
What makes Frytol one of the best deep frying oils? Frytol is a semi-solid or solidified and sometimes referred to as an oleo due to its thick, creamy, almost paste-like texture and is available in a 20kg re-sealable tin. Because of its tallow base and superior formulation, it has a number of unique features that differentiate from cheaper imported and low quality blended oils. For example, it has:And these are just a few of the reasons why so many of the most successful fish & chip shops, restaurants and cafes prefer to use Frytol for cooking great tasting deep fried foods! It’s the only choice when taste is paramount.
- A high smoke point - this means the oil will last exceptionally long.
- A high resistance to foaming and darkening at high temperatures, which means you don’t have to purchase oil as frequently.
- A low fat absorption - which will give you food that has a clean and neutral taste, crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
Gold Leaf Deep Frying Oleo 20kg
Gold Leaf Deep Frying Oleo is a tallow-based heavy duty deep frying medium that is exceptional value for money. It has a higher smoke point which seals food faster, guaranteeing the best taste and crispiness fry after fry. Now with antifoam, delivering even longer frying life. In a 20kg tin ideal for warmer climates.
Shef is a premium quality 100% clarified butter replacer. It is a more economical alternative to butter but it looks, melts and preps like butter. Halal approved.